George Brooksbank

SWV Team




Where are you from:

Two Truths One Lie:

I'm passionate about the Charity and have made many friends due to my association with it. I am a demon skier eating black runs for breakfast

What Would you like to get out of the Ski Week:

Spreading the word about the Charity

I'm a qualified Chartered Accountant and spend 75% of my time on the Charity and the other 25% helping small companies raise monies (£500K - £20m.)

A little about myself.

The work and programmes of Supporting Wounded Veterans is funded entirely by donations, sponsorship and contributions. We sincerely appreciate any donation that you might be able to give and you can give in a number of ways, from sponsoring individuals, events, or projects as well as donations.

Supporting Wounded Veterans

The Garden House
​Royal Hospital Chelsea
Royal Hospital Road,
London. ​SW3 4SR

Company Details

Registered Charity

No. 1149727

Limited by Guarantee

Registered in England 

No. 08258649